Tuesday 26 February 2008

Morrow de Sao Paulo

A tropical island paradise for the Smirnoff Ten to have some down time and catch up on work. It came just in time. We got two films finished, which felt good. I ate some great sea food, which was good. I spent a lot of time staring at the ocean. An entire day once. Some sort of vigil for urban living.

Ten days on an island got to be a bit much. I really like cities and the options that they present. The island started to feel limiting, but before I got too bored I got really sick for three days. It was a great activity to pass the time and I felt skinny when it was all over.

I saw crabs in the sand this one time when we were sitting on patio! And they were all walking sideways like crabs! So I ran after them, but they were fast. Some of them made pinchy gestures.

Later on the Patio, our waiter brought a live crab to our table and let us touch it. Then he demonstrated the incredible power of crab claws making them pinch through a piece of local fruit. The crab was released in front of the restaurant and it currently lives in the ocean.

No comments:

 
The views expressed by The Smirnoff Ten reflect the individuals opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Smirnoff Co.